- Deana Morris Therapies cannot be held responsible for any injuries incurred prior to class.
- Whilst Deana Morris Therapies will endeavour to keep all classes as safe as possible, all yogis are expected to practice yoga within their own capabilities and to accept responsibility for any injuries which are incurred during class.
- All yogis are expected to declare any existing injuries and to sign a Health Disclaimer before participating in any classes, workshops or retreats.
- Class credits are to be used within the term specified. Any unused credits can not be reimbursed.
- Class credits may only be used for the description of the classes they are linked to. They cannot be used for any of the workshops or towards retreats.
- Deana Morris Therapies intends to create an inclusive and welcoming ambience in every class. All yogis are invited to respect one another in class.
- Cancellation of classes – a MINIMUM of one hour’s notice must be given for cancellation of an online class.
- Cancellation of workshops – Numbers are limited for workshops. If you need to cancel you must give as much notice as possible. If we can fill your place we will offer you a refund. You are welcome to fill your place too but your contact must complete a health questionnaire at least 48 hours before the workshop.
- Deana Morris Therapies reserves the right to CANCEL a class if necessary. On this instance full refunds will be offered.
- I am an Advanced Rapid Transformational Practitioner and Hypnotherapist, certified in the Marisa Peer Method.
- RTT and hypnosis is entirely natural and safe. You will remain conscious and in complete control throughout. In hypnosis you will be regressed back to childhood memories, to help discover the root cause of your issue. Then I will work with you whilst in hypnosis, to access and understand where the belief / behaviour originated, with the view to change it.
- I will prepare a personal recording for you to listen to for a minimum of 21 days, it is designed to reinforce the positive changes introduced in the session. It is your responsibility to listen to the recording for the recommended period.
- Please note that RTT alone is no guarantee of success, you as client need to want the change and be open and motivated to change, via the use of RTT.
- The information, techniques and methods I use are not intended to substitute for the diagnosis and care of a qualified physician. If you are under medical care do not make any adjustments to prescribed medication with approval of your doctor.
- ALL CLIENT DATA IS KEPT STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.
- CAUTION: Epileptics or anyone diagnosed with a psychotic illness, are generally advised not to enter into hypnosis. If you are unsure, please call to discuss.
- Appointments cancelled at less than 48 hours notice will be charged in full.
- Deana Morris Therapies reserves the right to CANCEL a session if necessary. In this instance full refunds will be offered.
GDPR Statement In order to comply with the General Data Protection Regulations, it is necessary for me to check whether or not you are happy for me to retain your contact details, and to send you information that I think may be useful to you, including training and events, and relevant updates. I only hold information when it is necessary to do so in order for me to carry out my work, and when you have given me permission to do so. To ensure that I only communicate with you in the manner of your preferred choice, please will you indicate below, your agreement, or otherwise, to the following means of communication.You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing emails from me at any time from following the link in any Mailchimp email from me.
Deana Morris Therapies will not sell your data or contact details to any third party. Your health information will be treated as confidential. You will be invited to join our email list of valued clients and we reserve the right to offer you services and events we think will suit you. You can opt out of receiving emails at any time. See GDPR statement above.
Deana Morris Therapies welcomes any feedback and invites all yogis and clients to ask any questions in class or sessions or via email at any time.
Deana Morris Therapies reserves the right to add to and/ or amend these terms and conditions at any time.